Back by popular demand—TeleBar!
TeleTracking experts will be available at the TeleBar for 1:1 consults Monday [1pm – 3:30pm], Tuesday [1pm-3:30pm] and Wednesday [8:30am – 11:30am] to work through your most pressing questions. The goal of the 30-minute consultation is to help you overcome technology obstacles and processes.
To schedule an appointment in advance, please send us an email with your topic and preferred day and time. A TeleTracking representative will follow-up to confirm your appointment. Click here to email.
Not sure who to meet with? Use the below as a guide.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: Data and insight experts will provide explanations to commonly used TeleTracking standard and custom reports, as well as SynapseIQ. For example: What reports should I be looking at to determine XYZ, and how often should they be sent to key leaders in my organization?
- Integration Analyst: Integration experts will be ready to field questions about available integration points, common systems that provide value when integrated with TeleTracking, and project related questions to help with pre-integration planning. For example: We use XYZ EHR, and I’m curious about what integration points make sense. Or, I would like staffing information included on TeleTracking’s Portal Boards—is that possible?
- Workflow / Application Consultant: Patient flow experts will address questions ranging from details about TeleTracking Best Practices, standard workflows, software functionality, and tactics for increasing adoption and compliance. Consultants can address questions regarding Capacity Management Suite, Transfer Center, Clinical Workflow Suite and RTLS. For example: How do we enable the Auto-Transport feature & what do we need to consider before doing so?
- Technical Support Engineer: Engineers will be available to answer “how to” questions about TeleTracking software and provide updates on existing support cases. For example: What’s the best way to do a patient search so that I can determine why a patient is showing up in a given location?
- Clinical Advisor: Our seasoned advisory consultants will field questions about change management, patient flow governance and leading your organization to best practices and improved outcomes. For example: What are the critical components of a patient flow governance council that need to be in place in order to be successful?
- Technical Project Manager / Solution Architect: Discuss the technology landscape and requirements as you move towards future TeleTracking solutions, and learn how modern analytics solutions, cutting edge mobile applications, and cloud-based service offerings can assist in achieving positive outcomes. For example: How do we upgrade our on-premise solutions to take advantage of TeleTracking cloud-based IQ solutions and what user experience changes are involved?
A TeleTracking representative will follow-up to confirm your appointment. The consults will take place in Palmetto 5-7 on the 2nd floor of the Conference Center.