This update was shared prior to the COVID-19 pandemic. TeleTracking clients can register for our virtual TeleCon. Please check back for updates and agenda.
That’s when the stunning Green Valley Ranch, located a few miles from the Las Vegas Strip, becomes the center of the universe for learning about the best way to operationalize the care continuum at TELECON20.
Last year was one of the best TeleCon’s (take a peek for yourself!) in the nearly two decades that we’ve been bringing together the best, brightest and most insightful technology and healthcare professionals. And because—just like you—we’re always laser-focused on continuous improvement, TeleCon20 will offer enhanced versions of the things you told us you liked, including:
- Live Command Center: Walk through at your own pace, ask questions and learn how with the right workflows and technology—along with data and dashboards—can solve everyday problems.
- TeleBar: Once again, TeleTracking patient flow experts will be available for one-on-one consultations throughout the week. We’ll be sending information mid-summer on how to reserve your spot.
- Learning Lab: New to the 2019 program, attendees had the opportunity to immerse themselves in TeleTracking’s new eLearning program.
- Command Center Track: Also new to the 2019 program, there were a half-dozen sessions solely focused on building a business case, budgeting & designing a command center; success stories; using data to load-level and drive system growth.
- Client Success Stories: Interested in sharing your story? The call for abstracts will open March 1st and remain open through May 31st – information forthcoming.
The 2020 agenda will be posted to the conference site mid-August. For a glimpse at last year’s agenda, please click here.
Ready to book your flight? You should definitely book your room because the discounted room rate of $214 (plus applicable taxes/fees) is only available through October 9. Click here take advantage of the savings!