We are excited to announce that there are more than a dozen health systems sharing success stories throughout the week of TeleCon20. Block your calendars now!
Tuesday, October 27th | 12:00pm ET
- Critical HIT System Integrations & Data Points to Improve Workflows & Communications
Josh McDaniel, Systems Analyst
Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
- OR Workflows and Visual Management enabled by RTLS Technology
Shelly Fleck, Director, Strategic Initiatives & Juanita Poelvoorde, Project Manager
Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, CA
Tuesday, October 27th | 4:00pm ET
- Care Transparency Reduces Patient Length of Stay
Dr. Michael Hill, MD & Leah Gehri, Director
St. Joseph Health Santa Rosa Memorial, Petaluma, CA
- Patient Flow Council…a Patient Flow Game Changer
Anita Bowers, Supervisor, Physician IT Support & Amber Kinder, Director, Nursing Resources
Freeman Health System, Joplin, MO
Thursday, October 28th | 9:00am ET
- Tracking COVID Clinical Trials via TeleTracking
Alison Montpetit, PhD, RN, Director of Nursing Research and Innovation
VCU Health, Richmond, VA
We hope to ‘see’ you soon!
Your Virtual TeleCon Planning Team
P.S. If you missed last week’s announcement regarding, A Dozen Plus Health Systems Share Success Stories at TeleCon20, click here to learn more, and if you haven’t scheduled your 1:1 TeleBar Consultation, you can do so by clicking here.